- NHL Treatment
- Hodgkin's Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Types of NHL
Lymphoma and Pets
One question I have been getting a lot is when can I have visitors. I brought this up with my nurse practitioner and she offered this.
Before someone can visit you, you need to ask them the following:
- Are you sick? If yes, you cannot visit
- Do you have allergies? If yes, you cannot visit
- Have you been around anyone who has been sick? If yes, you cannot visit
- Is anyone in your household sick? If yes, you cannot visit
- Has anyone in your household been around anyone who has been sick? If yes, you cannot visit
- Did you have a flu shot? If “no”, you cannot visit
In my last post I mentioned that my hair was starting to fall out and that I was undecided on whether to shave my head or not. Well, since then my hair started to fall out in large clumps, which was getting very itchy, So… yes I shaved my head. Of course we are experiencing the coldest days of the year here in New Jersey and my head is feeling very cold. I guess this is why God created hats… to keep our heads warm.
My next appointment at the Cancer Center is Monday, December 16th.
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.Philippians 4:7
More to come…