- NHL Treatment
- Hodgkin's Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Types of NHL
Lymphoma and Pets
Hodgkin's Lymphoma (Hodgkin Lymphoma, Hodgkin's Disease)
The terms Hodgkin's lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and Hodgkin's disease are used interchangeably on this site
Hodgkin's Lymphoma or Hodgkin's Disease is a malignant (cancerous) growth of cells in
the lymph system.
Other lymphomas are called the Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas.
A medical diagnosis or symptoms of Hodgkin's Lymphoma can be scary. Please read our Hodgkin lymphoma pages
for more information.
Information on Adult Hodgkin's Disease:
- Adult Hodgkin's Disease: Introduction
- Adult Hodgkin's Lymphoma: Diagnosis
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma: Treatment
- Adult Hodgkin's Lymphoma: Chemotherapy
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma: Resources
- Hodgkin's Disease - Incidence