- NHL Treatment
- Hodgkin's Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Types of NHL
Lymphoma and Pets
Hodgkin's Lymphoma / Disease Personal Web Sites and Blogs
In the last few years the number of web sites and blogs written by those affected has risen steadily - from a small handful in 1994 until the number you see today with more coming. Here are personal as opposed to professional web pages (which are listed in pertinent sections throughout the site).
- Preston Hunt's Hodgkin's Disease Journal - he was on the Stanford V protocol
- Eric tells of his encounter with Hodgkin's
- Natalia had a newborn when she was diagnosed
- Sarah, has a great blog: Journey to Babeland
- Duane underwent a successful stem cell transplant after a recurrence from Hodgkin's
- Dave's blog covers his experience with Hodgkin's 3B.