Mailing lists and support groups are a great way to share information, ask questions, and stay in touch with a community of people who can mutually benefit from each other's experiences.
Support groups are usually a more immediate form of sharing and asking questions than mailing lists (though some might have a mailing list as part of the group). Questions are asked and answered online and they don't fill up your inbox with a bunch of unwanted messages.
SupportGroups.com has both Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma support groups that are growing all of the time.
Mailing Lists at the Association of Cancer Online Resources (ACOR)
- BMT-TALK is devoted to Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplants
- CANCER-FATIGUE is devoted to those with cancer fatigue (a very common problem)
- CANCER-FERTILITY is devoted to fertility issues in cancer patients & survivors
- CANCER-FINANCE is devoted to financial issues relating to cancer
- CANCER-PAIN is devoted to, obviously, cancer pain issues
- CLINICAL-TRIALS talks about cancer clinical trials
- CLL is devoted to those with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia / Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
- CTCL-MF is devoted to Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma and Mycosis Fungoids information and support
- HODGKINS is devoted to Hodgkin's Disease/Lymphoma
- Long Term Survivors is a mailing list devoted to the specific concerns of long-term cancer survivors.
- NHL is devoted to Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma support
- PED-LYMPHOMA is for parents of children with lymphoma