- NHL Treatment
- Hodgkin's Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Types of NHL
Lymphoma and Pets
Lymphoma Information Research
Cancer Research Articles
As always, we welcome your input. If there is something that you would like to see on this page, please send us an email.
- CA - A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
- Very impressive database of full-text journal articles dating all the way back to the 1950's
- Cancer Online
- The online version of the journal of the American Cancer Society. Large database of full-text articles dating back to 1948.
- PubMed (MEDLINE) Technical Paper Database
- PubMed is a medical literature database produced by the National Library of Medicine. Many articles can be found related to Hodgkin's lymphoma or Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Many of the citations are only abstracts (summaries) but some have links to the full text and you can always follow their links to purchase articles.
- Lymphoma Research Foundation research archive
- This site offers a few articles amongst its press releases.
- Cancer Cytopathology
- Another publication of the American Cancer Society - archived back to 1997
General Lymphoma Research
- National Library of Medicine
- The U.S. NLM might be your best place to start; its search engine returns clusters for all types of documents and provides general information
- Entrez, The Life Sciences Search Engine
- This search engine for the National Center for Biotechnology Information is a powerful research tool.
Click here to see the results for a "lymphoma" search.
- MedlinePlus brings together authoritative information from NLM, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and other government agencies and health-related organizations.
- MedlinePlus Español
- MedlinePlus ha recopilado la información más confiable proveniente de fuentes autorizadas tales como la Biblioteca Nacional de Medicina y los Institutos Nacionales de la Salud, así como otras agencias gubernamentales y organizaciones de servicios para la salud.
- This text-only site scours the web for the latest information
Try these sites for drug information. Learn about drug safety, drug side effects, and even identify pills based on their imprint.
- Lymphedema Research Study
- Lymphedema is swelling, usually of one or more arms and/or legs, resulting from either an inherited condition or acquired from damage to the lymphatic system after infection, injury, surgery, or radiation treatment from cancer. The University of Pittsburgh is studying the genetic basis of inherited lymphedema as well as genetic predispositions for acquired lymphedema. If you have developed lymphedema following cancer treatment or for any other reason, visit this site for information as well as links to lymphedema treatment centers and support groups.
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance of Man
- If you are looking for a genetic link to an illness, this is an incredible resource from Johns Hopkins University. Note that it is designed for genetic scientists. As they put it, "OMIM is a comprehensive, authoritative, and timely compendium of human genes and genetic phenotypes. The full-text, referenced overviews in OMIM contain information on all known mendelian disorders and over 12,000 genes. OMIM focuses on the relationship between phenotype and genotype. It is updated daily, and the entries contain copious links to other genetics resources." See this article on Hodgkin lymphoma for an example.