- NHL Treatment
- Hodgkin's Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Types of NHL
Lymphoma and Pets
Register for Upcoming LLS Program on Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is sponsoring a free telephone and web education program on the subject of acute lymphoblastic lymphoma (ALL).
The event, titled "ALL: Update on Diagnosis and Treatment," is set to be held on Feb. 17.
This free program will run from:
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. PST
- 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. MST
- 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. CDT
- 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. EST
Minnesota doctor to lead discussion
The guest speaker is Mark R. Litzow, MD. Dr. Litzow is a professor of medicine and a hematologist at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
The topics Dr. Litzow will cover in the program include:
- How acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) is diagnosed.
- The role of clinical trials in the advancement of ALL treatment.
- Current treatment options for newly diagnosed and relapsed/refractory patients.
- The role of cytogenetics in treatment.
- Side effects management.
- The importance of open communication with your healthcare team.
To register online for this free program, click here.
To register by phone, please call (866) 992-9950, ext. 315.