- NHL Treatment
- Hodgkin's Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Types of NHL
Lymphoma and Pets
Free LLS Program on Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is offering a free telephone/web education program today, June 9, 2014.
This program, which runs from 1:00 to 2:00 PM Eastern Time, will focus on peripheral T-cell lymphomas.
The guest speaker is Lauren C. Pinter-Brown, MD, FACP. She is a clinical professor of medicine at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA.
LLS telephone/web education programs offer patients, caregivers, and even healthcare professionals the opportunity to learn more about specific subtypes of leukemia or lymphoma or other cancer-related issues. This program is focused on the class of lymphomas known as Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL). The program includes:
- How PTCL is diagnosed
- Information about PTCL subtypes
- Treatment options available for newly diagnosed PTCL patients
- Treatment options available for relapsed/refractory PTCL patients
- Side effects management of PTCL
- The importance of open communication with one's healthcare team
Click here to register by phone.
Click here to register on the web.