- NHL Treatment
- Hodgkin's Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Types of NHL
Lymphoma and Pets
Free LLS Education Program: Mantle Cell Lymphoma
The program takes place on Wednesday, March 25 2015 at 1 p.m. EST.
The program host is Sonali M. Smith, MD, Associate Professor and Director of the Lymphoma Program at the University of Chicago.
What the program entails
By participating, you can learn more about topics including:
- Criteria for diagnosing mantle cell lymphoma
- What to consider when planning treatment
- Current treatment approaches and interventions
- What patients should know about clinical trials for MCL
- Communicating about quality of life issues with your healthcare team
To register by phone, please call (877) 349-3527.
To register online or to find more information, click here.