- NHL Treatment
- Hodgkin's Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Types of NHL
Lymphoma and Pets
Lymphoma in Animals
Lymphoma can effect animals as well as humans. Although this site focuses on human lymphoma, here are some links for who need information about lymphoma in animals.
Please note: lymphoma is not contagious! Animals cannot transmit lymphatic cancer either to other animals or to humans (or vice versa).
- Dr. Mike Richards, DVM takes a very thorough question and answer approach to canine lymphoma questions.
- "Lymphoma in the dog" - Mar Vista Animal Medical Center
- Canine Lymphoma Guide
- Canine Lymphoma Guide from greyhound trainer Donna D'Amico
- "Lymphoma in Cats" from PetEducation.com
- Feline Lymphoma Caregiver's Guide
- "Feline Lymphoma," from MarVista Animal Medical Center
- "Feline Lymphosarcoma," from Washington State University
- "Tumors and Cancers in Cats, Dr. Mike Richards, DVM
- Oncolink has a good section on Veterinary Oncology with links on quality of life and pet loss support.
- Lymphosarcoma (Lymphoma) - PetPlace.Com
- Information on MOPP Chemotherapy (as it relates mainly to humans but still useful)
photo by Prskavka