- NHL Treatment
- Hodgkin's Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Types of NHL
Lymphoma and Pets
Searching for Lymphoma Clinical Trials?
The Lymphoma Research Foundation offers these suggestions for navigating the hundreds of lymphoma clinical trial options you may come across.
• Focus on what is important to you: Is traveling a restriction? Are you interested in a specific treatment option? Will you consider trials in early development?
• Explore the site’s frequently asked questions (FAQs), tools, and links for help.
• Try different ways of searching for trials: by condition, treatment, and key terms (relapsed, etc.).
• Conduct the search several times under general and specific criteria. This will give you practice and help access more possible results that apply.
• If the site asks a series of questions for creating a search profile, if possible, provide as much information as known. This will help narrow down results to those that apply to your situation.
• If available, create a registered account, which may allow you to save your search results. If this option is not available, add search results directly to your Internet provider’s list of favorites for later review.