- NHL Treatment
- Hodgkin's Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Types of NHL
Lymphoma and Pets
Do Not Miss this Educational Event!
The fourteenth annual North American Education Forum on Lymphoma, the most comprehensive lymphoma-specific educational conference on the continent, will be held this year from October 23 through October 25 in Brooklyn, New York. The goal of the 2 ½ day program is to provide information about treatment options for the various subtypes of lymphoma, patient support issues, and the latest in lymphoma research to people with lymphoma and their loved ones.
In addition, forum attendees have the opportunity to hear presentations and have specific questions answered by expert speaking faculty comprised of lymphoma specialists and patient support experts from around the world.
Program highlights include:
- What is Lymphoma? A Pathologist's Perspective - Randy Gascoyne, MD, British Columbia Cancer Agency
- Breakout Sessions: Disease-Specific Biology and Treatment Options
- PET Scans: Uses and Abuses - Morton Coleman, MD, Center for Lymphoma and Myeloma, Weill Cornell Medical College, The New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Immunotherapy - John Leonard, MD, Weill Cornell Medical College, The New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Cardiac Toxicity - Richard Steingart, MD, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Lymphoma survivors and care partners also will have the opportunity to interact with others dealing with the same type of lymphoma throughout the forum. For more information, contact the Lymphoma Research Foundation at (800) 500-9976.