- NHL Treatment
- Hodgkin's Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Types of NHL
Lymphoma and Pets
But most people have very similar questions when they are first diagnosed.
1. Do I tell others I have cancer? Who do I tell and how?
2. Do I want to share my feelings?
3. How do I choose a doctor? Do I need a second opinion? What if I want to change doctors?
4. How do I learn about treatment and health care coverage?
5. What will this mean for my friends and family?
6. How can my family and friends help?
7. How can The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society help?
They have free resources and can help you decide answers to all of those questions. For more information, call the Information Resource Center at (800) 955-4572 or go to http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org