- NHL Treatment
- Hodgkin's Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Types of NHL
Lymphoma and Pets
Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Online Resources
There are myriad lymphoma resources on the web. This list represents what we believe to be the most comprehensive and authoritative lymphoma sites. Please contact us if you have other recommendations.
- non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma at National Cancer Institute
- The NCI, established under the National Cancer Institute Act of 1937, is the U.S. Federal Government's principal agency for cancer research and training.
- non-Hodgkin Lymphoma at Cancer.net
- The site of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), ASCO is composed of more than 27,000 oncologists globally who are the leaders in advancing cancer care. All the information and content on Cancer.Net was developed and approved by the cancer doctors who are members of ASCO.
- non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma at the Mayo Clinic
- Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit medical practice dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of virtually every type of complex illness.
- Lymphoma at MedlinePlus (NIH)
- MedlinePlus brings together authoritative information from NLM, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and other government agencies and health-related organizations. Preformulated MEDLINE searches are included in MedlinePlus and give easy access to medical journal articles. MedlinePlus also has extensive information about drugs, an illustrated medical encyclopedia, interactive patient tutorials, and latest health news.
- non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma at Patient UK
- Patient UK is a joint venture between PiP and EMIS (Egton Medical Information Systems). The aim of the site is to provide non-medical people in the UK with good quality information about health and disease. The authors do this by writing evidence-based information leaflets on a wide range of medical and health topics.
- non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma at UCLA Health
- For more than half a century, UCLA Health System has provided the best in healthcare and the latest in medical technology to the people of Los Angeles and throughout the world.
- non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma at University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- the Anderson Center offers a variety of prevention and support programs for patients, survivors and family, including language and travel services for international patients.
- non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma at oncologychannel.com
- Developed and monitored by board-certified physicians, oncologychannel provides comprehensive, trustworthy information about tumors, types of cancer
- non-Hodgkin Lymphoma at the Merck Manual
- In 1899, Merck & Co. first published a small book titled Merck's Manual of the Materia Medica. It was meant as an aid to physicians and pharmacists, reminding doctors that “Memory is treacherous.” The comprehensive Merck Manual (as it was later known) became a favorite of those involved in medical care and others in need of a medical reference.
- non-Hodgkin Lymphoma at cancerbackup.org
- Cancerbackup merged with Macmillan Cancer Support in April 2008. Their vision is for all people affected by cancer to have the information they want, when they want it.