- NHL Treatment
- Hodgkin's Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Types of NHL
Lymphoma and Pets
Lymphoma - A Familiar Face
Some familiar faces who have been affected lymphoma.
- Mark Fields
- Pro US Football player for with the Carolina Panthers and a Hodgkin's Lymphoma survivor. Sports Illustrated Article
- Joey Ramone
- Rock & Roll singer in the band The Ramones. Passed 14 April 2001. Official Band Site
- Mister T
- Mr. T, popular actor best known for his role on the television series "The A-Team" is a lymphoma survivor.
- Paul Azinger
- Golf pro Paul Azinger is in remission from NHL of the shoulder.
- Paul Allen
- Paul Allen cofounded Microsoft with Bill Gates. He currently has a wide variety of interests. Paul is remission from Hodgkin's. Additional information on Paul can be found on his web site.
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
- Best known as First Lady of US President John F. Kennedy and "Jackie O" to her fans. One of the strongest ladies of the 20th century, she struggled against Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. You can find out more about her from the Lucidcafe & Grolier
- Wendy S. Harpham, MD
- Dr. Harpham is author of several books on cancer survival and coping. She's a survivor of recurrent Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and is active in cancer issues - testifying before congress and as a Cure for Lymphoma board member.
- Ellen Stovall
- Ms. Stovall is president of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) and a survivor of Hodgkin's Disease.
- Brandon Tartikoff
- Tartikoff was the youngest US television network president, using great programs like Cosby & Seinfeld to bring NBC from #3 to #1.
- John Cullen
- John plays for the Tampa Bay Lightning, a National Hockey League team.
- Paul Tsongas
- A US Senator and presidential candidate, he had a bone marrow transplant for Non-Hodgkin's when the procedure was very experimental.
- Arte Johnson
- Best known for acting on TV's Laugh-In and movies, Mr. Johnson was treated for Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Louis Malle.
- Malle was one of the great innovators of modern French cinema as well as a renowned director of American film.
- Mario Lemieux
- Mario is in remission from Hodgkin's Disease. He is retired as a top player in the National Hockey League (NHL).
- Junior Wells
- An icon of blues fans, Junior Wells was one of the great harmonica players.
- Roger Maris
- The US Baseball great passed away from lymphoma in 1985 at age 51. Biography from RogerMaris.Com
- King Hussein
- The Jordanian king died after a second transplant for Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma February 6, 1999.
- Charles Lindbergh
- Famous aviator, the first pilot to successfully fly the Atlantic nonstop in 1927. Lindbergh Information Site
- Gene Autry
- US Country Western singer and actor. Passed 2 Oct. 1998. Official Autry Site