- NHL Treatment
- Hodgkin's Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Types of NHL
Lymphoma and Pets
Lymphoma Organizations and Sites in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Macmillan Cancer Support improves the lives of people affected by cancer. We provide practical, medical and financial support and push for better cancer care.
- Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research
- Provides information about all the different blood cancers for patients and their families.
- Lymphoma Association
- Founded by patients in 1986, the Lymphoma Association is the only specialist UK charity that provides accurate medical information and support to lymphatic cancer patients, their families, friends and carers.
- Irish Cancer Society
- The Irish Cancer Society recognises the immeasurable benefit that support groups have for patients and their families. Because of this, we endeavour to foster and aid the development of support groups by offering professional advice and assistance to support groups.
- Lymphoma Support Ireland
- (LSI) was formed in 1987, to provide information, advice and emotional support, for people with Hodgkin Lymphoma (Hodgkin Disease) (HD) and Non Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) and their carers. LSI holds regular educational meetings covering many issues affecting lymphoma patients.
Please write if you know of other organizations that should be included on this page.