- NHL Treatment
- Hodgkin's Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Types of NHL
Lymphoma and Pets
Technical and Books on Lymphoma
Medical Book Categories:
Detailed information on lymphoma often comes from doctors and trade publications. Now, in association with Amazon.com, there is web access to the many titles that can be ordered online through their secure web server. The field is RAPIDLY changing - if you don't find what you are looking for go to Amazon at the box on the bottom of the page and do a search.
• #1 Seller - Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas by Peter Mauch (editor) - on the heels of the successful book on Hodgkin's comes this very recent book (Nov 2003) on the Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas. Provides information on the biology, diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all forms of non-Hodgkin's lymphomas, reflecting a multidisciplinary approach. Each disease includes coverage on the clinical evaluation and selection of treatment. Abundant color illustrations. Hardback.
• Lymphoma: Methods and Protocols, Illidge & Johnson, 2005, The latest in the field .
• The new standard in cutaneous lymphomas: An Illustrated Guide to Skin Lymphomas, Cerroni, Gatter, Kerl, 2nd. Ed, 2005
• MALT Lymphomas by Zucca and Bertoni, Feb 2004
• The Lymphomas by George P. Canellos (Editor), et al. 1998. The former standard on Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Still lots of good information. Available in hardcover.
• Gastrointestinal Lymphoma: Future Perspectives (Recent Results in Cancer Research, 156) by Wolfgang Fischbach (Editor), Hardcover, Published February 2000
• RECOMMENDED: Hodgkin's Disease Peter M. Mauch (Editor), James O. Armitage (Editor), Volker Diehl (Editor) Hardcover / Published June 1999. Recent and complete with articles on all aspects of diagnosis, treatment, etc.
• Etiology of Hodgkin's Disease (NATO Asi Series. Series A, Life Sciences , Vol 280) Ruth F. Jarrett (Editor), North Atlantic Treaty Organization Scientific / Hardcover / Published 1995
• Stem Cell Transplantation for Hematologic Malignancies by Robert Soiffer - very recent (February 2004) available in hardcover.
• A Handbook of Essential Drugs and Regimens in Hematological Oncology Aaron Polliack / Hardcover / Published 1991 - more technical but helpful when faced with finding information on chemotherapy drugs.
Hematology(the science of the blood)
• Molecular Biology of Hematopoiesis and Treatment of Leukemias and Lymphomas (Acta Haematologica)
by M. Martelli (Editor), et al (Paperback - July 1997)
• Molecular Biology of Hematopoiesis and Treatment of Leukemias and Lymphomas: 10th Symposium, Hamburg, July 1997, Proceedings (Acta Heamatologica , Vol 99, No 3) by Abraham N.G. (Editor), et al (Paperback - April 1998)
• Brain Tumors – Leaving the Garden of Eden: A Survival Guide to Learning the Basics, Getting Organized & Finding Your Medical Team, Paul M. Zeltzer MD, 2005
• Lymphoma of the Nervous System by Tracy Batchelor published December 2003
• Leukemia and Lymphoma: Detection of Minimal Residual Disease by Theodore F., Ph.D., Md. Zipf (Editor), et al (Hardcover - December 2003)
• The Lymphomas: Etiology, Pathology, Genetics and Treatment by Raju Chaganti, et al (Hardcover - April 2003)
If there is a item you wish to find, you can search the entire Amazon.com inventory: